søndag, januar 21, 2007

~my heavenly daddy~

I’ve got a father who LOVES me. He is the ALMIGHTY father; still HE cares about ME and MY day. I love my heavenly father, and I am His FAVOURITE girl. My father CAN’T STAND the thought of a world without me! He CREATED heaven and earth so that I could have a place to live, and when I do something STUPID, I have NO NEED to worry, because my fathers MERCY is bigger than I ever could have imagined! My fathers LOVE for me makes me SAFE, PEACEFUL and WORTHY. His LOVE for ME means EVERYTHING to me.
When my life doesn’t go as I PLAN, I know it doesn’t matter, because I know my father has a much BIGGER and BETTER plan for my life. I know that since I TRUST my father, I will have all the GRACE in the world; I will have no need for worry, because the ALMIGHTY father, MY DAD, roots for me. Every day he thinks of me and SMILES, when he sees me HIS face makes a BIG SMILE. All because of ME!
I am so LUCKY to have a father who cares so much about me that HE made the largest SACRIFICE in the world; gave his ONLY son, so that He could have me as His DAUGHTER!
My DAD is the best dad in the world. He LEADS me when I am lost. He CARIES me when I am tired, and he gives me HOPE when I am without. My father cares so much about me, that He knows how many HAIRS that are on my HEAD!
My father gives me REST when it’s needed, and gives me COURAGE me to continue when life seems to treat me bad. He is the one I SEEK to in EVERYTHING; He is THE ONE I go to for GUIDING – without His “YES” I will not go. My life WOULD NOT BE if it wasn’t for him, so my life WILL BE in HONOUR for Him. Everything I do, I will do FOR Him, IN HIS NAME, and as His DAUGHTER. I will do EVERYTHING in His GLORY, because it is in His name I AM WHO I AM.
My DADDY is the best father one could only have DREAMT of. It was He whom CREATED me, whom gave me LIFE. I am for ever THANKFUL for His work, for His GRACE and MERCY.

I LOVE my FATHER above EVERYTHING, and I will for always be GRATEFUL for HIS LOVE for me! His LOVE is LIFE!


2 kommentarer:

Marit sa...

Gratla me fænzy blogg!

Betty-Kristin sa...

waow! all ære til vår himmelske Pappa som elsker oss høyere enn vi på noen måte kan forstå. Be blessed beloved daugther of our heavenly Daddy......:)